This episode is sponsored by Nexo, Abra and FTX US.
On today’s episode of “The Breakdown,” NLW covers the latest news from macro and the crypto space, including:
- Value investing legend Bill Miller holds 50% of his net worth in bitcoin
- Paradigm invests in Citadel Securities’ first outside round
- $207 million in digital asset fund outflows last week
- Federal Reserve insider trading scandal
- PayPal considering launching a stablecoin
See also: Paradigm, Sequoia to Invest $1.15B in Citadel Securities
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Time” by OBOY. Image credit: Ryan Muir/Getty Images Entertainment, modified by CoinDesk. Join the discussion at discord.gg/VrKRrfKCz8.
Leave a Reply